Thursday, September 6, 2007

"The Way I See It:"

Wise words from my coffee cup:

Growing up, my parents always said, "You will leave this world the same way you came into it: with nothing." It made me realize that the only things we do in this world that count are those things that make the world a better place for those who will come behind it."
-Tyrone Hayes, National Geographic

Something to think about.

Mark bought a car yesterday! And I am so proud of his environmentally-friendly purchase! :) And also so proud that he pays for school and this car and all his other needs completely on his own. He doesn't have a single day off in the entire week. WTF? I have no idea how to do that yet. I will learn, though. Starting with working on my days off...something I've had to do since my favorite boss left. It's fine though; I'm happy to show my support.

Class starts tomorrow. Technically, it started today, but my T/TR class got cancelled. Cliche as it sound, "I can't believe this is my senior year! Oh-em-gee!" Seriously though, when did I turn into a college senior?

My T/TR got cancelled...and so did my LSAT prep class! Not enough people signed up to take it at Pitzer, so I'm going to the one at Santa Monica City College for free...plus I get to put my payment towards 6 hours of private tutoring. If I do worse on this test, then I'm pretty much an idiot.

I need to get back to work.

No comments: